- Account Summary
- Transfers - Transfer money from one suffix to another
- Remote Deposit Capture - Deposit checks to your account using a picture of the check
- Email - Manage contact email addresses
- Holds and Pledges/Pending ACH - View pledges and pending ACH
- Information - View account information
- About Us - Credit union information
- BillPay - Features of BillPay
- Schedule single payments 90 days in advance
- View scheduled payments and payment history
- Stop recurring payments
- If you do not see the BillPay option from the Main Menu, make sure your application is up to date.
- Branch/ATM Locator - Maps branch and ATM locations
- Settings - Change your password, current account, etc.
What is an eAlert?
An eAlert is a service notification via email or text message that notifies you when certain events occur, such as:
- Your Savings account drops below a certain level
- A check clears your draft account
- A payment is made to a loan
How does it work?
Setting up an eAlert is really pretty easy. Here's how:
- Log in to HomeTeller and select User Profile > Manage E-mails.
- Follow the directions on this page to add your mobile phone number or the email address where you'd like the e-Alert to be sent.
- Select Services > Manage e_Alerts.
- Click Add to add your alert.
Let's look at an example. Let's say that you want to be notified via text when your savings account drops below $100.
- Go to User Profile > Manage E-Mails.
- Click Add.
- After adding your information select E-Alerts
- Go to Services > Manage E-Alerts
- Click Add
- Use the dropdown boxes to configure the alert. Do not use the dollar sign in the Value dropdown.
- Click Submit
Your eAlert is now ready. Whenever your Share account balance is Less than or equal to $99.99, you'll receive a text message notification. If you wish to edit or delete your alerts, you may do so by returning to Services > Manage E-Alerts.